You're invited to San Francisco's Summer Cocktail Party... a special celebration of summer cocktails and seasonal beers - with DJs and dance floor. And it all takes place at Bar Fluxus, SF's newest art bar that's tucked away in a secret alley you'd never find on your own.
Entry to The San Francisco Summer Cocktail Party is $10 at the door or get on Funcheap's exclusive guestlist - Free with Eventbrite RSVP which gets you entry, entertainment and access to drinking specials. Bring cash/credit for drinks
THE SAN FRANCISCO SUMMER COCKTAIL PARTY
Fridays, June 8, July 13, August 10, 2018
- LIVE PAINTING - Zack Wiseman is an underground street artist from Alaska who creates live paintings while playing chess against party-goers. So far he's undefeated.
- SUMMER COCKTAILS - Special crafted spring cocktails available for purchase only this night
- The Mistake- tequila, luxardo bittter bianco, lime, agave, Cocchi Rose
- Make a Salad- tequila, Verdita, velvet Falernum, lime
- Buck and Rhum- Rhum agricole, lime, brown sugar, bitters
- - Thanks Steve (Rum, Whiskey, Creme De Cao Cao, Curaçao, Orange Bitters) - Bar Fluxus exclusive
- SEASONAL BEERS - Coming soon...
- HAPPY HOUR DRINK SPECIALS for Early Arrivals - 9 pm to 9:30 pm
- BOARDGAMES - Drink and play fun games like Sorry, Connect Four, Uno and more...
- DJ / DANCEFLOOR - DJ Sef from Oakland spins at top clubs & lounges like City Nights, Holy Cow and Bar Fluxus